Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the FlexPlus! It is a pleasure for us to have you with us.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products. When you order our products you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
FlexPlus reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please consult this page periodically.
When placing an order through this Website, and after accepting it, a commercial purchase and sale agreement will be executed at a distance and outside the commercial establishment, between the consumer and FlexPlus, according to the Decree of Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February.
FlexPlus is a trademark of 4B Tools - Acessórios Industriais, Lda.
Based at Rua de Sumarães nº 890, 4805-490 S. Clemente de Sande - Guimarães, Portugal. VAT N. : PT 514454954
- FlexPlus has products for sale at www.flexplustools.com. These e-commerce services are available exclusively to end users.
- Consumer is understood as the user who buys out of his business or profession. If you are not a consumer, please do not shop at www.flexplustools.com.
- The Consumer shall provide the Seller with an e-mail address, and the data relating to another form of contact, that is correct and complete. You also agree that the Seller may contact you using such data if necessary.
How to Order
- Browse the pages of the FlexPlus online store and find the product (s) you wish to purchase.
- Add your favorite products to the Shopping Cart by clicking the Add to Cart button.
- Once you understand that you have already chosen all the products you want to purchase, please complete the purchase by clicking Check Out.
- Then fill in your personal information in a form and select the payment method. Take special care when writing the address.
- Review your order.
- Proceed with payment, confirming the order.
- Once you complete your order, you will receive an email confirming your order and the details of the products you are buying.
We reserve the right not to accept your order, or cancel it even after automatic confirmation of the order.
If the products presented are no longer available at the exact moment of the completion of the purchase, the seller undertakes to advise the consumer within a maximum of 30 days, and return the payment.
Right not to accept the order or cancel the purchase
FlexPlus reserves the right not to accept the order or to cancel the purchase if it finds that the proper conditions do not exist to carry it out.
- If the product is no longer available (we will refund your money);
- If the billing information is not correct;
- If the order is flagged by our Security Systems as an incorrect order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- If the transfer for payment of the order has not been received within a period of 5 days after acceptance of your order;
- If we consider that you are under 16 years old;
- If we consider that you are a reseller;
- If there is any type of error in the price quotation;
- If delivery is not possible to the address provided.
All orders submitted by the user are subject to acceptance by FlexPlus.
Product Price Indication
Order security and data protection
FlexPlus respects the privacy of users accessing and using this website.
It uses more robust security technology among the available encryption platforms, so your payment information will be encrypted from the moment you enter it, and will not be stored on a public server. Despite this, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via email can not be guaranteed.
All Products remain the property of FlexPlus until the consumer has paid in full all amounts owed in respect of any contract, including the payment of costs associated with the delivery of the products. You may not sell, dispose of or charge any Product before transferring the entire ownership of the Product to you.
Prices and Shipments
All prices were added VAT at the applicable legal rate when applicable and assuming that the buyer is the final consumer. Prices are quoted in Euros (€).
FlexPlus makes deliveries within EUROPE via Chronopost and CTT - Correios de Portugal.
The prices of the products presented on the site are subject to change - FlexPlus reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices displayed at the time of purchase are the prices applied to the same purchase. The site is updated with the utmost attention, however, in the event of any error in prices, FlexPlus does not undertake the offer and reserves the right to cancel your order.
Products - quality
FlexPlus sells high quality abrasive and polishing materials as well as other industrial equipment.
The products offered for sale may not exactly match the actual product with regard to the displayed image and colours, especially due to the internet browser and monitor used.
We emphasize the importance of the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of each product. FlexPlus shall not be liable for any damage resulting from improper handling of the products.
Cancellation of the order before sending
The customer can cancel the order, as long as it has not yet been sent.
The customer has 15 days to return the product, and must fill out the document that follows with the order, in order to facilitate the process. In addition, you must inform FlexPlus, in the place of the returns, in the site.
To make a request to return an online order, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Why you want to return the item
- Order Number
- Full Name
For further information or clarification, please contact us at email@example.com.
4B Tools sells all the products in the FlexPlus store and will be the entity responsible for the sale on the website www.flexplustools.com of the items, and all e-commerce services are only available to final consumers.
The present general conditions and all emerging litigations that are related to these general conditions, including their validity, the use of the site or any purchase made must be governed by the Portuguese Law, according to the Decree of Law nº 24/2014, Of 14 February.
Online dispute resolution
The Online Dispute Resolution website is an official website managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping consumers and traders settle their litigation outside the courts: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm? Event = main.home.chooselanguage
If there is any need for online dispute resolution, it will be dealt with at the Center for Consumer Conflict Arbitration of Vale do Ave / Tribunal Arbitral