- Related Products
- Ceramic aluminum oxide abrasive blend self-sharpens yielding high cut rates and durability
- Time-saving 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system locks disc securely into place with a short twist by hand, making disc changes quick and easy
- Stiff fiber backing provides the durability needed for weld removal and other medium pressure applications such as deburring or rust removal
- Grinding aid reduces temperatures for processes involving heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium
- Secure 3M™ Roloc™ attachment supports high pressure and high speed applications
3M™ Roloc™ Fibre Disc 785C is a quick attachment, durable ceramic aluminum oxide blend fiber disc ideal for blending, grinding applications, and weld removal, offering a large boost in productivity. Our proprietary ceramic aluminum blend stands up to challenging applications, outcutting and outlasting aluminum oxide.
Our 3M™ Roloc™ Fibre Disc 785C incorporates a grinding aid to keep the workpiece cooler, protecting heat-sensitive alloys from heat damage. These features along with a stiff fiber backing make this disc a good choice for heavy-duty grinding on metals such as stainless steel.
3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain is a ceramic mineral designed using a 3M proprietary process which enhances hardness and toughness. For increased performance, 3M™ Roloc™ Fibre Disc 785C products feature aluminum oxide grain blended with 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain yielding excellent performance on any metal. Perfect for moderate to heavy stock removal, ceramic abrasives are engineered to cut fast and handle intense heat and stress applications. Ceramic aluminum oxide blends surpass regular aluminum oxide abrasives in cut-rate and durability, making them an excellent choice for difficult grinding applications.
Fiber discs are heavy-duty discs with a rigid, fiber backing that resists wear and is designed for weld removal and general grinding and blending. Their durability makes them ideal for all but the most aggressive applications.