Premium Indasa RedLine RhynoGrip Sanding Discs are the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as ceramic clears, metal, hard wood, composites, flooring and applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
Use Indasa RedLine for sanding and finishing in automotive, marine, woodwork, metal work and composite applications.
RedLine is Indasa's premium abrasive series, designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long lifespan.
- Vulcanized Fibre
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- D / C / A weight paper with velour grip backing
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 2000P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- 50 discs per box