- Related Products
Indasa WhiteLine Series are the is Indasa's line of production grade abrasives which offer the best balance of productivity, quality finish and cost effectiveness.
WhiteLine is the best option when a very high initial cut and lower costs are desired. Indasa WhiteLine is a great choice for sanding and finishing fillers, stoppers, composite materials, soft woods, wood coatings, walls and dry wall.
WhiteLine features aluminum oxide grain and a special lubricant stearate no-transfer coating to resist clogging and pilling; the result is a high performance abrasive system that offers extremely high initial cutting power, high stock removal and good surface finish.
- Dry sanding
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, walls and dry wall
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Anti-clogging lubricant layer
- Suitable for many applications and materials
- High performance and provides good surface finish
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- D / C weight paper with velour grip backing
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Lubricant coating (grits 150P to 600P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- 50 discs per box